The business directory contains web pages for Route 66 businesses and other attractions.
Formally known as the John A. Dillon Log House, this structure was built of hand-hewn logs in 1857 and served as the county's first courthouse. Today, it houses the Phelps County Museum, operated by the Phelps County Historical Society.
|This image taken from a notecard posted on the web page for the Phelps County Historical Society|
|About the Dillon House|
|Address:||302 Third St., Rolla, MO|
|Directions:||Corner of Third and Rolla Streets. See also our GPS-based Clickable G-Maps.|