The business directory contains web pages for Route 66 businesses and other attractions.
|Looking great in '08|
Originally a drug store, Wilder's has been in business in Joplin since 1929. In the 1930s, they moved to their current location and began operating as a full-service restaurant. The 40-foot mahogany bar still occupying the main dining room today is part of an extensive post-WWII remodeling.
|Vintage postcard featuring Wilder's|
|Owner(s):||Mike and Marsha Pawlus|
|Address:||1216 Main St., Joplin, MO 64801|
|Directions:||See also our GPS-based Clickable G-Maps.|