Contact with the university's administrative offices for purposes of general inquiries may be accomplished in the following ways:
Letters, postcards, etc may be sent to the university's Chief Administrator:
|PO Box 1817|
|Hurst, TX 76053-1817|
Documents may also be faxed to 831/299-8657.
Send email to .
A number of specialized forms are available for you to submit, depending on your intention:
- Add an event to our Events Calendar;
- Submit a business for inclusion in our Business Directory;
- Nominate someone for inclusion in our Who's Who of Route 66;
- Send a press release or offer a news story;
- Submit general questions, opinions, or comments.
Online Suggestion Box
Alternatively, you may wish to pay a personal visit to our physical campus, since there's no better way to learn about the Mother Road. For directions and other important information, please use any of the Our Campus links throughout this website. The campus of Route 66 University is open to visitors twenty-four hours per day, and students are stongly encouraged to visit.